The Folk Forest Market 2017
Apply to Sell at The Folk Forest @ Tramlines 2017
Date: 12pm – 8pm, Saturday 22nd – Sunday 23rd July
Venue: Endcliffe Park, Sheffield
Following the hugely successful markets over the last few years, we’re inviting back the best of contemporary art and craft, books, photography, vintage clothing and music memorabilia for The Folk Forest @ Tramlines 2017 (Venue: Endcliffe Park).
As per last year access to the Folk Forest Fair, which includes the Arts & Crafts Market, Bird Table Stage, Forest School, Music Heritage Trail and much more – is still FREE of charge and OPEN TO ALL. More details about the event can be found here:
25 x SAT & SUN trade concessions are available at £90 each.
5 x SAT ONLY and 5 x SUN ONLY trade concessions are available at £50 each.
If you would like a trade concession at the Folk Forest Fair, please complete the application form by Friday 16th June.
Application Form: https://goo.gl/KVL54F
Feedback from sellers at the Folk Forest Fair
– “I think Folk Forest is one of the most vibrant events in Sheffield. The market is so smoothly ran, by friendly efficient volunteers, organisation is excellent. ”
– “The footfall was brilliant and the general atmosphere buzzed with excitement. An all round success for stallholders and customers and a very enjoyable weekend.”
– “There was a perfect balance between food, entertainment, music and contemporary crafts. The standard of stallholders was incredibly high.”
Spread The Word
Full details of The Folk Forest can be found at: www.thefolkforest.net
The Folk Forest 2017 – Facebook Event Page
Pass on this link: https://goo.gl/KVL54F to any other sellers you know – the more the merrier!
The Folk Forest @ Tramlines 2017
Endcliffe Park, Sheffield
Saturday 22nd – Sunday 23rd July
Escape the city centre for a relaxed atmosphere in a beautiful park, river and woodland location. Expect 2 days of the best in folk music and beyond, plus high quality food & drink, real ale & cider, outdoor activities and – returning for 2017 – the Folk Forest Fair arts and crafts market.
The Folk Forest Fair @ Tramlines 2017
– Total of 30 trade concessions available per day
– £90 for two days (or £50 for one day)
– 3m wide x 6m deep pitch
– You will need to bring your own gazebo if you wish to use one
– Includes a single vehicle pass
– Event stewards and security on site
– Electricity not available
– Tables available to hire
– Application deadline is Friday 23rd June.
– Sellers hand selected to ensure variety and fair representation
– Concession confirmed by Friday 30th June of before.
– You will need: a person to take legal responsibility for booking and running the stall, plus (help with these will be available if needed) shelter, insurance and a risk assessment.
– You can’t leave your concession set up overnight, sell food, drink or alcohol, pack up and leave early or get a refund (except in case of event cancellation)
– The contract will be with Regather Co-operative (http://www.regather.net/) who are running the Folk Forest event as part of Tramlines.
So – if you’re interested and available we strongly recommend you apply asap using the form at https://goo.gl/KVL54F and we’ll get back to you with more information on all the above. We’ll also give you an exclusive preview of the weekend line up of music plus info on the outdoor activities, food and drink that’ll be making The Folk Forest the place to be at Tramlines 2017 – See you in the Forest!